Information you voluntarily provide:
Registration information relating to opening an account on Andrea Cardone srl, so as to:
1. generate your account in order to allow you to place Orders according to our General Conditions;
2. identify you when you log into your account;
3. contact you to receive opinions on our Services;
4. notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
Transaction information when you place an Order in order to:
1. process your Order and issue the related invoice (Andrea Cardone srl never stores information relating to your credit card in its systems);
2. communicate your Order to the Courier;
3. update you on the status and requests relating to your Order;
4. carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services;
5. protect you and the Services by trying to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in violation of our General Terms or policies relating to the Services.
Information regarding your marketing preferences, so as to:
1. update you in relation to our products or services.
Comments on your views on our Services for:
1. respond to your requests for information;
2. publish reviews you send us about our services;
3. conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information on activities, in order to:
1. offer you a better service;
2. grant you access to your personal Order history and your preferences
3. provide other services upon your request.
Cookies and similar technologies for:
1. measure and analyze the use and effectiveness of our Services;
2. customize and optimize advertising targeting for our Services on other websites and platforms
3. Provide location services if you choose to share your location.
Information we obtain from third-party sources
• Analytical reports and market research surveys for:
1. Measure the performance of marketing campaigns in relation to our Services
2. better understand your preferences so as to personalize our marketing campaigns and our Services. We process information you voluntarily provide, information we collect automatically, and information we obtain from third-party sources to constantly improve our Services. Thanks to their use, we are able to simplify the search and the choice of the products you want and the way in which to buy, regardless of the device you choose to use or which part of the world you are in.
Who do we share personal information with?
We may share your personal information with the following recipients (and, when we share it, for their protection, we do so in compliance with adequate security standards and contractual safeguards in place we will ensure that we have the appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place. be to protect them):
1. Couriers for the processing and delivery of your Order;
2. Third parties who support our Services (by way of example, partners for the marketing or technical maintenance of our website);
3. Any public security or regulatory body, government agency, judicial authority or other third party if we believe disclosure is necessary under applicable law or regulation;
4. Any other person, provided that you have given your consent. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal data without your consent.
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information
Andrea Cardone srl will always make sure to have a legal basis to collect and use your personal information. The legal basis under which we operate changes depending on the type of information and the context in which we collect it. The main reason for the collection and use of your personal information is based on the execution of the contract entered into with you (that is, to make sure that you receive your Order when and where you want it), but we reserve the right to process it where such choice is supported by our legitimate business interest.
International Data Transfers
Andrea Cardone srl attaches great importance to the protection of your information from and against unauthorized access and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. In this regard, we adopt adequate technical and organizational measures to protect this information.
The rights of protection and oblivion of your data
You can log into your account at any time to analyze and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be passed on to third parties. You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send to you by using the unsubscribe functionality in any marketing communications you receive or by changing your profile.
Links to third party sites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites (for example, those of our partners, advertisers and affiliates). If you follow these links, know that Andrea Cardone srl is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, who have their own privacy policies.